Positive prospects for live events and our June Special is extended!
GAME Greece 2020
Indications are that events and exhibitions will resume in Greece under defined health and safety procedures from 1 July 2020. Due to the significant positive response we have received towards announcements of our GAME Greece 2020 event in Athens, Eventus International has extended the event to a two-day summit which will take from 1 to 2 October 2020. The event will furthermore offer an expansive exhibition floor setting the ideal stage for industry service providers to enter the Greek market. Do not forgo this supreme opportunity to launch or showcase your products or services to a targeted international C-level audience. Spaces are in high demand, so contact us today to find out more: email@example.com
iGG (iGaming Germany) 2020
The Eventus International team is also excited to share the news that the German national government has given the go-ahead for tradeshows to resume from September. iGG 2020 will take place from 5 to 6 November 2020 at NH Collection Berlin Mitte Friedrichstrasse in Berlin, Germany and will join together global gaming experts and professionals to share their insights and explore growth potential in this promising sector.
To register, click here https://www.eventus-international.com/igg
June Special extended!
The not to be missed June Special has been extended to 26 June 2020! Receive up to 20% discount on sponsorship and exhibitor packages when booking a package for three or more live events.
Choose from our calendar of live upcoming events:
2020 Live Events:
– SBWA+ (Sports Betting West Africa+), 19 – 20 August 2020, Lagos, Nigeria
– SPiCE India, 26 – 28 August 2020, Goa, India
– AASBS (All American Sports Betting Summit),14 – 15 September 2020, San Francisco, USA
– SGS (Scandinavian Gaming Show), 28 – 29 September 2020, Stockholm, Sweden
– GAME Greece, 1- 2 October 2020, Athens, Greece
– SBEA+ (Sports Betting East Africa+), 20 – 21 October 2020, Kampala, Uganda
– iGaming Germany (iGG), 5 – 6 November 2020, Berlin, Germany
– AGU (All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit), 12 – 13 November 2020, Kyiv, Ukraine
2021 Live Events:
– AI In Gaming, 24 – 25 February 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– International Lottery Play Summit, 24 – 25 February 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– CiG (Chile iGaming), 4 – 5 March 2021, Santiago, Chile
– SPiCE India, 24 – 26 March 2021, Goa, India
– ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo), 24 – 25 May 2021, Manila, Philippines
– GEFA (Gaming Expo Francophone Africa), 16 – 17 August 2021, Casablanca, Morocco
– CGS (Cyprus Gaming Show), 4 – 5 November 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus
– Play Social – Social Gaming China, 22 – 23 November 2021, Shanghai, China
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE India, Sports Betting West Africa+, Cyprus Gaming Show, Scandinavian Gaming Show, AI In Gaming, International Lottery Play Summit, iGaming Germany (iGG), All-in Gaming Ukraine Summit, GAME Greece, Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo) 2020, Play Social – Social Gaming China and the All American Sports Betting Summit.