Milwaukee Bucks vs Suns Game 6 NBA Finals Predictions and Betting Tips
The Milwaukee Bucks have won their only NBA Championship way back in 1971. The Bucks will be looking to end this 40 year title drought when they host Phoneix Suns at Home at the Fiserv Forum, in Milwaukee for game 6 of the 2021 NBA finals.
The Bucks lost their first two games in the 2021 NBA finals but starting from game 3 of the finals they won three consecutive games and now lead 3-2 with 2 games left.
Game 5 was a closely contested game in the NBA finals with the Phoenix leading by a massive 16 points gap in the first quarter which the Bucks bravely overcame to become the first team to win an away game in the 2021 NBA finals.
It was a closely contested tie down the stretch, but the Milwaukee Bucks held their nerve to overcome the Phoenix Suns, who blew a 16-point first-quarter lead.
Fixture: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks | 2021 NBA Finals Game 6
Date & Time: Tuesday, July 20 2021, 9 PM ET
Venue Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Phoenix Suns Preview Game 6
Prior to game 5 of the NBA finals 2021, the Phoenix Suns never lost three consecutive games in 2021. After leading by 16 points in the first quarter of the game, the Suns looked like they were going to defeat the Bucks.
Following the impressive start, the Suns failed to capitalize on their 16 point lead in the second quarter. After shooting 73.7% from the floor, the Suns only managed 35% of their shots from the floor in the second quarter. This led to the Suns trailing the Bucks by 3 points at halftime.
Turnovers at crucial points were a glaring weakness in the Suns team and they accumulated 8 of them in game 5 of this year’s NBA finals.
The Milwaukee Bucks on the other hand punished the Suns for these mistakes as they scored 17 points from turnovers. With 16 seconds left on the clock, Jrue Holiday forced a turnover on Devin Booker and scored 2 points out of those 17 points.
These were crucial points for the Bucks as they were leading by just 1 point at that time and this crucial phase in the game allowed them to lead by 3 points with just 10 seconds left on the clock.
The Suns also conceded 11 offensive rebounds in game 5 and will need to be more disciplined in defence and find a way to attack the boards better in offense.
Key Player – Chris Paul
If there is one man who can rescue the Suns and keep their hopes of winning the NBA finals alive, that man is their Captain, Chris Paul.
Chris Paul led the Suns to this fateful postseason and he’ll be looking to do the same in game 6.
Paul was in poor form prior to game 5 after he committed 15 turnovers over 3 games but he seemed to have recovered his form in game 5. Paul scored 21 points during game 5 with 9 of the points coming from the floor. Paul also provided 11 assists during the game.
The Suns will be relying heavily on Chris Paul’s leadership to help them stand up against the Buck’s superstar scorers, Antetokounmpo, Middleton, and Holiday.
Phoenix Suns Predicted Lineup For Game 6
G Chris Paul, G Devin Booker, F Mikal Bridges, F Jae Crowder, C Deandre Ayton
Milwaukee Bucks Preview Game 6
After losing 2 consecutive games in the NBA finals and then winning their last 3 games in the finals the Milwaukee Bucks are in great spirits. The bucks have been amazing with their decision making and play on the court and these factors have helped them to overcome the Suns.
The major difference between the Bucks and the Suns has been the Bucks all round play and especially their defence. Every player in the Bucks roster who has been in rotation has been contributing to their success.
When it comes to second-chance points, points off turnovers and points in transition, the Milwaukee Bucks have done a much better job than the Suns and will be looking to replicate that in Game 6.
Key Player – Jrue Holiday
Jrue Holiday has been essential in helping the Milwaukee Bucks in their triumphant march to the NBA finals of 2021. When Jrue Holiday signed for the Bucks last season, the Bucks faced a lot of criticism because of his price tag.
However,it looks like it was worth it for the Bucks because Jrue Holiday has been a game changer for them since he signed last year.
Regardless of his performance in offense Jrue Holiday has remained consistent in his defensive performance. He has been crucial in limiting the influence of Chris Paul during the NBA finals.
Jrue Holiday was excellent in both defence and offence during game 5. He scored 27 points of which roughly 60% were field goals. Holiday also provided 13 assists, made 3 steals which included a steal made on Devin Booker that helped the Bucks to win.
If he can replicate that performance in the next game, it will give the Bucks a healthy chance of winning the game and the 2021 NBA Championship
Milwaukee Bucks Predicted Lineup
G Jrue Holiday, G Khris Middleton, F PJ Tucker, F Giannis Antetokounmpo, C Brook Lopez
Suns vs Bucks Prediction Game 6 NBA Finals 2021
Going into game 6 the Bucks have the momentum going on for them thanks to their amazing run of form as well as the home court advantage.
These two factors will play a huge role in them heading into the tie as the overwhelming favorites to win the NBA Championship on Tuesday.
They seem to be better equipped than the Phoenix Suns at the moment because of their size and the way they have used their superior physicality in the last three games.
Unless the Phoenix Suns figure out a way to overcome the Milwaukee Bucks’ aggressive style of play, it seems unlikely they will force a Game 7 in this series.
Game 6 NBA Finals Bucks vs Suns Betting Tips
In this section we will be hitting you with some stats that could help you decide what kinds of bets you could make in the Bucks vs Suns game in the NBA finals. You could also check out our NBA Betting Tips and use some of our betting strategies as well.
Bucks vs Suns betting odds Game 6
- Bucks vs Suns (-5, 222.5)
Bucks betting trends
- The Bucks are under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 45-48-1
- The Bucks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5 points, going 26-29-1 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 50 of 94 games this season (53.2%).
Bucks last 10 games
|DATE||OPPONENT||RESULT||FAVORED||PLAYED AS||SPREAD||TOTAL||BUCKS MONEYLINE||OPPONENT MONEYLINE||OVER/UNDER|
Suns betting trends
- The Suns have a 55-37-1 record ATS this season.
- The Suns tend to cover the spread with a 21-18 record against the spread.
- The Suns and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 55.9% (52) of its 93 games played.
Suns last 10 games
|DATE||OPPONENT||RESULT||FAVORED||SPREAD||TOTAL||SUNS MONEYLINE||OPPONENT MONEYLINE||OVER/UNDER|
Bucks top performers
- The leader in terms of points and rebounds for the Bucks is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He averages 28.1 points per game while also adding 11.0 rebounds.
- With 6.1 assists per game, Jrue Holiday is the leading provider of assists for the Bucks.
- The Bucks are led by Bryn Forbes from beyond the arc. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Jrue Holiday is also the leader when it comes to steals per game and the most number of steals. Jrue Holiday averages 1.6 steals per game.
- When it comes to blocks, Brook Lopez has the highest number of blocks and gets 1.5 blocks a game on average.
Phoenix Suns best players in 2021
- Devin Booker outpaced his teammates on the Suns scoring front by putting up 25.6 points per game. He adds 4.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game this season.
- Deandre Ayton (10.5 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.9 assists per game) lead in terms of shots and assists for the Suns.
- When it comes to shooting and scoring from the three point range, the Suns can rely on Jae Crowder who scores 2.5 three pointers per game.
- Nobody on Phoenix grabs more steals than Paul (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Ayton (1.2 per game).